Multisport World Champion
Dougal Allan is a professional endurance athlete and competes in adventure races, Multisport, and long course triathlons around the world. He also holds an honours degree in Physical Education and works as a Professional Endurance Coach. He lives with his wife Amy and their children Flynn and Matilda in the picturesque South Island town of Lake Hawea.
With 15 years of elite racing experience, consistent and extensive international and regional victories, Dougal's career history is undeniably impressive and still growing.
- 2nd – Coast to Coast Multisport World Championship (2020)
- 1st – Coast to Coast Multisport World Championship (2019)
- 1st – Challenge Wanaka (2016, 2017) current course record holder
- 1st – Motatapu XTERRA (2015, 2017, 2018)
- 1st – Red Bull Defiance (2014, 2018)
- 2nd – IRONMAN (2015 Sweden, 2017 Australia )